We are on the hunt for strong Security Consultants who are passionate about the security world and are looking for a challenge.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills as they will be working closely with our customers to better understand and design solutions to meet their requirements.
- Identify and understand the needs of the customer by working closely with them to recommend ways to improve and update the company’s security system
- Manage current technology implementations and define areas for augmentation
- Enforce regular risk assessments detailing current security posture
- Perform security threat assessments on designs enabling mitigation of security risk to acceptable levels
- Provide support to the customer in relation to security design trends and products
- Undertake assessments to resolve architectural implementation concerns that may arise
- Assess and evaluate the need for security design policy exemptions. These should detail mitigation strategies and controls and make appropriate recommendations for acceptance/rejection
- Design, install and monitor security systems and devices
- Develop appropriate documentation to demonstrate procedure of work
- Solve solutions through critical thinking and complex problem solving – you will be expected to demonstrate appropriate decision making to complete tasks and projects
- Strong technical knowledge on leading security products (F5, Check Point, Cisco etc)
- Ability to communicate and document required security solutions with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely