Position: Full-Time or Contract
Seniority/Experience Level: 5+ years’ experience in similar role
Location: Sydney CBD
Competitive Remuneration Package
At Aleron, we’re about thinking creatively to solve security-related challenges in ways that make a demonstrable difference to our customers. We’re not about ticking boxes. We’re about working with our customers’ needs at the heart of everything we do.
We’re always looking for likeminded people to join our team. We believe that the people you work with can determine your career success, engagement, and enjoyment. If any of this sounds familiar, we’d love to hear from you.
We are on the lookout for a Security Architect to join our passionate and motivated team of consultants. The successful candidate will be adaptable, driven and have excellent communication skills, able to provide assistance and support to our customers and make a contribution to our dynamic organisation.
- Working closely with customers to provide leadership and support to determine security requirements and provide security solution design and architect solutions to meet these requirements
- Conducting system security, vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, using strong business risk analysis skills to guide the implementation and remediation of risk and security assessment plans and undertaking assessments to resolve architectural implementation concerns that may arise
- Assessing and evaluating the need for security design policy exemptions. These should detail mitigation strategies and controls and make appropriate recommendations for acceptance/rejection
- Researching, designing and advocating new technologies, architectures and security products that will support business and security requirements
- Reviewing IT projects to ensure they meet compliance standards and analyses business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
- Maintaining security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies and procedures, identifying security gaps and upgrading security systems by evaluating and implementing enhancements
- Skills and knowledge in Cloud architecture and design in any of the following:
- AWS, Azure, Softlayer, GCP
- Understanding and experience with Application Security
- Strong technical knowledge in security architecture, design and infrastructure and a thorough knowledge of varying security disciplines and technologies
- Knowledge of security and risk frameworks including ISO-27000 series, SABSA, CISSP, TOGAF
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to document and verbally communicate required security solutions and present complex information and designs clearly and concisely
When you join us, you’ll get:
- Unlimited opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible working arrangements
- The chance to expand your knowledge through ongoing education and training
- Mentoring from experienced professionals
- The ability to make a real difference in a cutting edge and dynamic organisation
- Competitive remuneration package.